Hag port animation

Hey. I came lately across some hags and i dont know if its just my imagination but I feel like she got some kind of buff. As I recall there was an animation that showed she appears in her phantom. But now I get no clue if she ports or not. Is this a thing or am i mistaken?

Comments

  • Had the same thing on ps4 happen, no mud sound effect or any wacky add-ons either, might be a thing with the new engine? Pretty cool though to be honest.

  • @Digwiid said:

    Had the same thing on ps4 happen, no mud sound effect or any wacky add-ons either, might be a thing with the new engine? Pretty cool though to be honest.

    Yeah same. no addons. scares the sh** outta me

  • The animations are supposed to be seamless. The teleport sound could be messed due to the engine update.