We should add a killer that's a robot
And uses poison gas.
Not for any gameplay reason, mind you. Just so players can make robot puns and use the song in this video for their montages:
And uses poison gas.
Not for any gameplay reason, mind you. Just so players can make robot puns and use the song in this video for their montages:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lol wow,thats basically princess robot bubblegum
but i agree,that would be pretty lit.
But it cant be to OP because if they limit its powers the powers or special ability would be too weak for a robot,it would make it look stupid,like pennywise,he can do so much his powers would be limited and he would look dumb,would be a waste.
The gas would be like a combination between the plague and the clown.
lol, you right tho
the pig roars lol, ¨thats super cereal¨
terminator terminator terminator terminator terminator terminator
Specifically Dark Fate terminator, though I hate the movie I gotta give them credit for the badass terminator.
or the classic could work too.
I had this thought today. If only. I'd imagine it being more of the classic terminator to fit within the horror theme. Imagine that "chase" music (those low repeating groans) from t1 or t2 being played while you're chasing survivors in an endoskeleton skin.
Being able to mimic the sounds survivors make when they need healing and all sorts...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXzA-VNYV0YOmg yes. BHVR please.
I'm sorry but any time someone mentions robots it needs to done...
I am so sorry