Sole Survivor Change

Can someone explain what the new change to it does? Is it a buff or a nerf?

Comments

  • A rework.

    Works better against Nurses Calling and Deerstalker.

    Worse with Object of Obsession.

    Still bad against BBQ.

  • I'm pretty confused as well.

    Am I correct in assuming with 1 survivor dead, Nurses Calling would see you from 28-21m away but then stop seeing you from 20m or less?

  • soshidow said:

    I'm pretty confused as well.

    Am I correct in assuming with 1 survivor dead, Nurses Calling would see you from 28-21m away but then stop seeing you from 20m or less?

    Yes, you are correct! :)
  • @Nickenzie said:
    soshidow said:

    I'm pretty confused as well.

    Am I correct in assuming with 1 survivor dead, Nurses Calling would see you from 28-21m away but then stop seeing you from 20m or less?

    Yes, you are correct! :)

    good to know, thank you!

    I cant see it being useful until 2 people die though.

    Nurses, Deerstalker, Bitter Murmur, if I am triggering any of those within 20m, they'll find me anyway.
    if 2 survivors are dead, only Bitter Murmur is an issue and I suppose.

    Speaking of Nurses, I don't run self-care. If someone without Sole Survivor is healing me, do they still show up? if they do then I have close to zero use for the perk.

    EDIT: Actually it would be very useful for those rare aura reading addons, but they are pretty rare to run into.