Sole Survivor still broken

Come on Devs. I filed a bug report for this a month or so ago.

I realize it's low priority because nobody uses this god forsaken perk, but really? Come on fix it already.

Comments

  • It just doesn't work, period.

    When survivors die you don't get tokens.

    Been like this for the past two months (or whenever it was Stranger Things hit).

  • ikr, i rly wanna try the object of obsession + sole survivor build but nope, they somehow broke the perk without touching it

  • Yeah, on PC. I'm guessing something broke (as usual) in the PC version.

  • Don't remember where i saw a video of someone using it recently but are you sure they just didn't change the way it works?

    I THINK it doesn't show stacks anymore, but it lights up when it's doing work. I distinctively remember Sole lighting up somewhere when someone was healing or such, maybe i'm wrong though.

  • Still can confirm no activation or tick marks when another survivor dies.

    I don't know if it actually is not working or just the indications it should give are not working - but since it's just me that plays in my circle, I will assume it is broken completely and never use it.

  • Yeah can't tell if it's actually working, just not lighting up and giving us any indication. Can't exactly ask the killer if he can see my aura or not.

    So I'll assume it's broken. That makes more sense because I played a game today where I was supposed to get 3 stacks but the killer made a beeline for me after last hook, so I'm assuming he saw me with BBQ.

  • @Mochan said:

    It just doesn't work, period.

    When survivors die you don't get tokens.

    Been like this for the past two months (or whenever it was Stranger Things hit).

    Which port? I get tokens on ps4

  • It doesn't work on PC.

    Maybe on PS4 it works.

  • I can't believe anyone noticed.

  • I use it on ps4 and it works

  • Please fix, i want to run it with Babysitter on Laurie!