Has Spirit Been Nerfed?

Hi, yesterday I was playing as Survivor against The Spirit, and she phased out and went to go around shack. I swear, it looked like she had a similar visual effect to a Wraith in stealth, and her footsteps seemed far louder than normal, (She was walking on grass, but to be fair, I was inside of shack and right next to her).

Is this normal, or am I just delusional?

If this is a new feature to see her like a Wraith, thank [CONTENT-REDACTED] god..

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @GoatyTCO

    No, she hasn't been given any nerf. You can hear her footsteps if she's literally right next to you or about to be next to you by a very short distance.

    It was probably just a trick of the mind or the game was freaking out idk. All I know is, no, she hasn't been nerfed or shadow nerfed in patch 3.3.1

  • @FireHazard said:

    @GoatyTCO

    No, she hasn't been given any nerf. You can hear her footsteps if she's literally right next to you or about to be next to you by a very short distance.

    It was probably just a trick of the mind or the game was freaking out idk. All I know is, no, she hasn't been nerfed or shadow nerfed in patch 3.3.1

    @FireHazard

    Hi, I did read the patch notes and I didn't see anything about it, that's why I was confused.

    Have you played against her since the last patch? I just want to make sure in case this is just something that Behaviour decided not to/forgot to put into the patch notes.

  • @GoatyTCO said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/802605#Comment_802605

    @FireHazard

    Hi, I did read the patch notes and I didn't see anything about it, that's why I was confused.

    Have you played against her since the last patch? I just want to make sure in case this is just something that Behaviour decided not to/forgot to put into the patch notes.

    Yes I've played against a lot of spirits since the last patch... sadly..............*cri-

    Anyways, yes I've played against her before and after the patch... nothing has change... sadly...

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/804008#Comment_804008

    Yes I've played against a lot of spirits since the last patch... sadly..............*cri-

    Anyways, yes I've played against her before and after the patch... nothing has change... sadly...

    @FireHazard

    Ah, alright, thanks for your help!

    I'll assume it was either the game breaking, or maybe a bug with the passive phasing add-on? Just a hunch. Also, I do not remember what add-ons she was running, that was just a guess.

  • @GoatyTCO said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/804011#Comment_804011

    @FireHazard

    Ah, alright, thanks for your help!

    I'll assume it was either the game breaking, or maybe a bug with the passive phasing add-on? Just a hunch. Also, I do not remember what add-ons she was running, that was just a guess.

    No problemo.