instant heals gone
but instant one hit downs still here. talk about a killer sided game
but instant one hit downs still here. talk about a killer sided game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I didn't even notice.
Though I admit I did instaheal someone with the Styptic and they didn't heal I thougth they were gonna heal. He kept pestering me to heal him lol I forgot it doesn't heal at all.
Well, it IS called DEAD by daylight.
Yeah but you also have to sometimes work for that Instadown. Old Syringe was just clicking a single button and that's it.
Killer sided game.... where!? I’d love one!