Update the Mori

I think that it would be cool if Wraith or at least hillbilly’s mori were changed up a bit because they very similar to The Trapper’s mori.

one suggestion:

Hillbilly: Hits the survivor in the head repeatedly until the survivor is dead.

Comments

  • You want a mori similiar to Trapper's?

    Excuse me what

  • @DBDisBEST said:

    I think that it would be cool if Wraith or at least hillbilly’s mori were changed up a bit because they very similar to The Trapper’s mori.

    one suggestion:

    Hillbilly: Hits the survivor in the head repeatedly until the survivor is dead.

    thats pretty much the same still.

  • no I want to change hillbilly’s and Wraith’s mori because they are kinda boring especially Hillbilly’s.

  • I just want Leatherface's mori to actually split the survivor in half! I've waited too long for this, even though I never use mori's. Trust me, I have waaaaay too many of them saved up. If they made this change, I'd have a reason to use one or two of them.

  • Boring... Boring is fact that survivors have no ultra rare game breaking offerings like killer's mori and addons. :(