Another struggle phase whine
The very first game of the TwitchRivals and a guy accidentally kills himself on the hook during the struggle phase. Please, devs, get rid of this godawful mechanic already, it's ridiculous.
The very first game of the TwitchRivals and a guy accidentally kills himself on the hook during the struggle phase. Please, devs, get rid of this godawful mechanic already, it's ridiculous.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the community as a whole is tired of this mechanic. It's so outdated, they really need to change it to be actually interactive and not just brainless keysmashing. I would honestly kinda love to see something like Doc's snap out of it skill checks, where they're easier to hit but also have a slight risk of missing if you're not paying attention.
Make it automatic with a Button to give up. And everyone is happy.
Really, I am not mad at getting hooked, I am mad that I need to mash my Spacebar.
I feel like 99% of the entire community wants struggle to be automatic with an option to give up by holding a button but the devs kind of... Insist (rdr2 reference) that people keep destroying their space bars and controller buttons for some reason.