Okay so I arrived first and I close the hatch... right?

wait no... instead I got teabagging for limitless time til I give up gg

wait no... instead I got teabagging for limitless time til I give up gg
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What? you can't close the hatch though what are you talking about?
There was talk of a concede button but i am sure that got kicked into the long grass. Now there is talk of closing the hatch but that also got kicked into the long grass. I think they want to release the new killers/surv/perk set and see what that does before any other changes come. Money before fixing game. Not surprised one bit. I know they are a business and have bills to pay but come on.