Has anyone else getting this issue?
When i go back to the main menu from the scoreboard my game gets stuck in the loading screen. I have contected DBD support but they don't explain what to do. They just say go to the forms, So here i am.
When i go back to the main menu from the scoreboard my game gets stuck in the loading screen. I have contected DBD support but they don't explain what to do. They just say go to the forms, So here i am.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hmmm interesting
You should contact support. They can help you.
I have. And they said to post it here so they would notice it.
Happened a couple of times.