Something not important
I wonder what happend to steve and nancy skins where are they?
i'm just curious and i'm wondering if you guys have new about this
Tagged:
Trusted
I wonder what happend to steve and nancy skins where are they?
i'm just curious and i'm wondering if you guys have new about this
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@VillainRobin
They're still in the store? Are they not for you?
I mean the new ones not the older.
If you mean future cosmetics that were officially announced, than they'll be out when they're available for a date and time to post.
If it wasn't officially announced, than the leak you're reading isn't an official or worthy source to go off of.
okay thanks
No problem, glad I could help!