question about the archives rewards
do i need to do everything in the archives web to unlock the "level 1" rewards or is it enough to reach and get the "epilogue" challenge?
Tagged:
Trusted
do i need to do everything in the archives web to unlock the "level 1" rewards or is it enough to reach and get the "epilogue" challenge?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just reach epilogue
I think you need to do the rest to be able to get epilogue.
But I don't actually know... gonna take me a couple more days to finish the tier 1
i will get both rewards by doing so and not just one?
I think I got both, I have the charm and did gain a level afterwards.
I did the killer part first and got the rewards. :)
Neat. So you got all the bloodpoints and lore at once? Or did you had to go click on each one?
is the rest of the web locked now for u or are u still able to do the other challenges?
You have to do every challenge to get all the lore and bp but the epilogue just requires you to reach it. I still have three challenges.
You can do all of the challenges, I currently have three left to do.
I think he meant the tier2 challenges
Oh, ok. Less awesome but still cool :)
Well tier two isn’t here yet.