matches
why is finding a match so bad? ive had 1 match in the past hour
why is finding a match so bad? ive had 1 match in the past hour
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In survivors I find a match quickly, but I can't find a match as Killer. That's why I only play as Survivors.
It takes toooo long and every single killer put memento mori so matches last 5 minutes and depip granted
the only problems seem to be with finding a killer match, or with the amount of extremely higher ranked people than myself when matchmaking, or the amount of lobby dodges.
but really, i only see a momento mori approximately every 20 or so matches at rank 15, and every 7 matches at rank 1
I agree with all comments. It's an issue I believe needs to be solved. As a survivor, I'll click find match and within 10secs I'm connecting to a lobby. If I'm the killer it takes 20 to 30mins or even sometimes up to 40mins to find a lobby. Its comical I have enough time to drive 5mins to the store, buy somethings, drive home, make a sandwich and eat dessert, and still wait another 10mins before finally joining a lobby LOL. I get it...This game has been out for over 3 years now and the creators are still fixing things as well as taking things away or adding things. BUT!!!...I think we've seen enough outfits for each character. Everytime a new holiday comes it's like new updates on outfits arrive. Just recently we had the Halloween theme. Hope they really read the ideas the supporters/fans have. Trust when I say the game will still be hot if things are fixed.
It depends on your rank, region, and system/console
On rank 2 killer, PC, USA east, my queue times are like 30 seconds.