You are not going out like this. When injured, standing still for 4/3/2 seconds gives you the endurance status effect. When you move it lasts for 1 second before going away. When you get hit when Iron Skin is active Iron Skin goes on a cool down of 100 seconds
Cool Idea, though would that be activated while on a gen or a totem? If yes, then it would be a teeny tiny too good I think. Also the 5 second lingering of the effect proposed by @GeneralSpudmuffin would be an overkill in my opinion.
Cool Idea, though would that be activated while on a gen or a totem? If yes, then it would be a teeny tiny too good I think. Also the 5 second lingering of the effect proposed by @GeneralSpudmuffin would be an overkill in my opinion.
No you have to legit stand still. Cant be doing anything must stand still
Hm.. I can already imagine a survivor T-bagging Killer then standing still to trigger Endurance Status. But Killer is smart and just face camps the standing Survivor. It brings back memories of old Hatch stand-offs :) Except Survivor will die to EGC eventually.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Make it linger for 5 or so seconds and it'd be golden.
Cool Idea, though would that be activated while on a gen or a totem? If yes, then it would be a teeny tiny too good I think. Also the 5 second lingering of the effect proposed by @GeneralSpudmuffin would be an overkill in my opinion.
No you have to legit stand still. Cant be doing anything must stand still
Then I don't see any problem with it. Great idea, dude!
Hm.. I can already imagine a survivor T-bagging Killer then standing still to trigger Endurance Status. But Killer is smart and just face camps the standing Survivor. It brings back memories of old Hatch stand-offs :) Except Survivor will die to EGC eventually.
2 seconds is enough to be able to activate it at most good loops and most pallets for free distance.