Question to the devs

I saw your steam and I just wanna say it was great and cleared up alot of things. You said you didnt want to increase fatigue for people to be in the nausea affect for too long. Whenever legion is changed, will there be a similar treatment because it feels very long when he runs out of his power. Again thank you for your work

Comments

  • I can't hide my snide attitude for this answer, sorry in advanced.

    He already has a power meter, no need to look at him any further.

  • @coppersly said:

    I can't hide my snide attitude for this answer, sorry in advanced.

    He already has a power meter, no need to look at him any further.

    He needs a major rework, he is in a really bad spot.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/799584#Comment_799584

    He needs a major rework, he is in a really bad spot.

    I completely agree with you, I was just being pretentious about their cooldown and power meter trend the dev team is going through.

    TBH with the lore of Legion being more than 1 person I would like to see their power somewhat actually reflect that, not just be a random guy running with a very not dangerous knife.

  • @coppersly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/799597#Comment_799597

    I completely agree with you, I was just being pretentious about their cooldown and power meter trend the dev team is going through.

    TBH with the lore of Legion being more than 1 person I would like to see their power somewhat actually reflect that, not just be a random guy running with a very not dangerous knife.

    Of course. Legion is in a similar spot to MoM. Their power, like MoM, is so weird that it can only either be terrible or broken. That is why they NEED a complete redesign.

  • @coppersly said:

    I can't hide my snide attitude for this answer, sorry in advanced.

    He already has a power meter, no need to look at him any further.

    Nooooo I'm referring to reducing the cooldown after he loses his power so the nausea effect less since that's the reason they diddidndiddidnt give nurse more blink fatigue. Like when he does his grunt