New patch and content as an XBOX player, what's good and what's bad?
Ok, I played all night yesterday, both killer and survivor, red ranks, and I have to admit the good and bad parts of the new content and patchs:
Good parts:
- Objectives feel amazing, I finally have something more to do, and having to focus on that gives more purpose to the game
- Insta heals are no longer OP against killers, I guess that's ok from a killer's point of view
- Some "missions" are really hard to do, gives me a real challenge
- The charms are beautiful
- The game did not bug for me AT ALL in terms of the rift and mission doing, good job
Bad parts:
- Objectives mess with teamwork, I have to admit when being in solo, I focused on doing my rift challenges instead of playing to survive or help others (unless the objective asks you to do so)
- Insta heals no longer help downed survivors as they used to, but still killers rage and play toxicly when they see a lobby filled with medkits, maybe spreading the word would help that?
- The missions to 4k are probably impossible to do in yellow and grey ranks due to DCers, in red ranks it's good, lots of people know how to take an L
- We need more charms, and I'm sorry to tell you that you can barely see them as a survivor so, it's kind of pointless to use them since they do not make a difference...
- SWF is bugged AF, you have to fully restart the game every two matchs, it's dumb AH, I stopped wanting to play SWF because of the amount of times we all had to fully restart the game in order to play (you can't see everyone in lobby = you have to reset the game, one of you is readied up but none of you can see it but him = you have to reset the game, the matchmaking bugs out and brings you back to lobby and you now cannot ready up (you have to reset the game)
Feel free to share your experience, as this is for XBOX only!
Comments
I really hope the upcoming missions are just a joke... I mean... They're impossible...
"Do 3 safe unhooks in the endgame collapse", "Hook 4 survivors in the basement", "Fully fix 4 gens using dark sense"
#########?!
My experience with Xbox is Custom Game is so broken. Like people will have an infinite loading screen as well as people would leave the lobby, but it would still say they were in a lobby so we would have to make a new one. Additionally you shouldn't have to friend the host to play custom game. I go for looking for groups and I have so many unnecessary friends in my list
I have to tell you this also applies to SWF, not only custom...
BTW, you can have two killers at the same time when on custom, one of y'all change to spectator, survivors ready up, you count down from 3 to 0 and as soon as you say 0 the killer readies up and the other guy changes from spectator to killer, it's cool AH, but it's a HUGE bug...
we had 4 killers also dont all put on stridor its cancer, try everyone put on predator they are so close together