Putrid Serum?
I've been playing some games and my putrid serum level is not changing, even when I play offerings. How do we get it?
I've been playing some games and my putrid serum level is not changing, even when I play offerings. How do we get it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is in the free track of the Rift. You just play and get experience and the level will go up. Doing Archives challenges also helps.
how long can i reach Putrid Serum? For 68 days? All the time what battle-pass lasts?
Yep, As long as the rifts stays.
so am i able to buy event skins for also that long?
Yes.