The new changes are really hard on my computer

I have a pretty potato computer already, and now with all this new stuff, I can't get away from lag. Before, I would just play on Low with no auto adjust, and now I have to turn my resolution in-game down to 50% for it to be bearable.

I know there were a lot of things added to the game, and that might make it have to process more, but now every single game lags. It's getting very frustrating when I miss a skill check because a lag spike happened right as it appeared.

And no, nothing is running in the background. I have everything closed that I don't need and it still lags.


Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G2020 @ 2.90GHz

Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750

RAM: 6.00 GB

Windows 7

Comments

  • I feel you, the framerates got worse. So gonna buy a new computer this Christmas.

    On the other hand, the Freddy Dreamworld framerates improved, they fixed up that crappy filter at least.