Rift Challenges in order?
Okay so I didn't listen a single bit about how the Rift and Archives work. So in a nutshell fromw hat I'm seeing for the first time:
- I need to complete certain tasks in normal games to complete Rift Tome Challenges, right?
- Do I need to complete the challenges in order, like you can only work on the challenge that is currently highlighted? Or can I do a challenge that is further down the tech tree at any time like an Achievement?
Thanks for clearing it up for me.
Comments
Your first question: correct.
Second question:
You can only have one active challenge to complete at any time. And you cannot attempt any challenge that is not active. (If you try and select a challenge from further down the tome, you cant)
Think of it as a bloodweb. You cant start at one end like the entity does.
Ah I see I get it now. The challenge has to be activated!
My next question:
Did you claim the challenge you did? I couldnt choose my next challenge (i did the killers) till i claimed the reward
It's essentially the same as when you select the challenge. Once claimed the path should continue on the survivor side your attempting to follow.
Edit: by hovering over the completed challenge it should prompt you to claim the reward
If you completed the challenge, it'll glow golden in the Archive. Click and hold on it to receive your rewards.
LOL of course! You have to CLAIM the challenge. Silly me. :P
Thanks for pointing it out.