Lost cosmetic
I sent in a ticket for my lost cosmetic almost a month ago and they still have not given me my lost cosmetic . The ones that I lost was from the Lunar new year event, I lost both Davids Jacket and the Huntresses Mask
I sent in a ticket for my lost cosmetic almost a month ago and they still have not given me my lost cosmetic . The ones that I lost was from the Lunar new year event, I lost both Davids Jacket and the Huntresses Mask
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it is like the trapper mask but no one noticed yet