Just bought PC version
Why can’t I find any matches as killer? I’m mainly on PS4 but wanted to try PC. Couldn’t get a single match in past 6 hours. It also eventually freezes after a while of waiting and I need to close the app altogether 😔
Why can’t I find any matches as killer? I’m mainly on PS4 but wanted to try PC. Couldn’t get a single match in past 6 hours. It also eventually freezes after a while of waiting and I need to close the app altogether 😔
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it takes longer to get matches at rank 20 because no one is on this rank actually.
Additionally, on PC killer is so much better than survivor in terms of game play since you get lots more BP per game so we have an excess supply of killers and a shortage of survivors.
I mean bloodpoints are the same across all platforms. It’s hard to believe we don’t have rank 20s with fresh faces coming in recently