Trapper traps changed ?
I don't know if it's a bug or not but trapper now can step on his own trap if he moves forward right after setting it.
Is it a bug? Intended? Changed? Buffed ? Nerfed? Banana?
Tagged:
Dev
I don't know if it's a bug or not but trapper now can step on his own trap if he moves forward right after setting it.
Is it a bug? Intended? Changed? Buffed ? Nerfed? Banana?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bug.
It's a side effect of deditated swervers.
It does that on dedicated servers, I haven't heard if it's a bug or a nerf.
Bug. Will be fixed =)
Oh thank goodness. I had a trapper ritual today and kept running into my traps.
So embarrassing XD
Hey, when will you fix the animations for 1st person killers when the pallet breaks?)