Survivors you rarely see in your trials?

For me, the survivor I see less often would be Jake Park.

How about you?

Comments

  • Quentin, i've only seen him a couple of times.

  • Ace is the rarest survivor in my trials killer and survivor

  • I agree rarely ever see jake or ace in my games.
    Quintin I don't see an awful lot of either he is one of my main survivors so I get to feel special whenever I play him lol.

  • I rarely see Jakes, Aces or Tapps probably because their perks are weaker than other surv perks.

  • @Feng said:
    Quentin, i've only seen him a couple of times.

    I'm trying! I can only play so much! lol

    I never see Lauries. <3

  • I never see Jakes and Aces...

  • Jake Park, Ace Visconti, Detective Tapp, Quentin Smith and Laurie Strode. I rarely see them but once i'm done with getting teachables im prestieging both Quentin and Laurie to 3-50 so I can play as them.

  • @GunManSpy said:
    Jake Park, Ace Visconti, Detective Tapp, Quentin Smith and Laurie Strode. I rarely see them but once i'm done with getting teachables im prestieging both Quentin and Laurie to 3-50 so I can play as them.

    Good choice. Solid choice. <3

  • @Gem said:

    @GunManSpy said:
    Jake Park, Ace Visconti, Detective Tapp, Quentin Smith and Laurie Strode. I rarely see them but once i'm done with getting teachables im prestieging both Quentin and Laurie to 3-50 so I can play as them.

    Good choice. Solid choice. <3

    Did that on the xbox one and now i'm gonna do the same thing on the PC, Love playing as Quentin.

  • Funny thing is, I have Jake, Claudette, Quin, Ace and David all to p3. (Claudette Legacy 2 and Jake Legacy 1). I don't really main a singlr character, I play who I feel like playing and I use different play styles for each character. I very rarely see any other Jakes, or Quins. We need to get more diversity for people who play survivor. It's okay to main a certain survivor, we all have our favorites, but shaking it up and trying someone new is very enjoyable!