Help Center Questions.
I recently lost all of my event items and last week I made a ticket to see if I could get them back, the same day I got a response saying I needed to give my steam url, I did immediately and haven't gotten a response since. I also noticed that there is no longer anyone assigned to my support ticket. I tried creating another ticket and it was closed immediately, almost like a bot had deleted it. Just wondering what's going on and if I can expect a response. Thanks
(also sorry if this doesn't belong in general, I didn't know where to put it.)
Comments
Going to split this into two parts for clarity:
Short version: Don't worry, those types of tickets not being assigned to someone is normal, and someone will get back to you ASAP. It just depends on how many tickets are coming in at the moment.
Maybe try replying again to the email that asked for your Steam ID? I think when you reply to an email it reopens your ticket.
Thank you so much for the clarification, I can now rest easy knowing that they're working on it.