So pustals give less BP than cakes/streamers
Even IF killer and all survivors use offering your max bonus is 15k unless I’m missing something. Even a bad game I’m getting that with an escape cake
Even IF killer and all survivors use offering your max bonus is 15k unless I’m missing something. Even a bad game I’m getting that with an escape cake
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Please note I know it’s “something extra,” but it’s very underwhelming considering it’s not even part of getting the outfits
Yeah they've turned their events into a joke this year. Huge let down.
I agree with all of you.
An event should... ya know, be an EVENT and have something different. Not the same crap we deal with for 3 years. And the offering should be at least better than the best BP offering even if only by a small margin.
This year was a let down, but I can understand that they're focused on dedicated servers and nothing else right now. In this aspect, the event is fine. More of a placation attempt rather than a genuine event but whatever.
at first I wondered why I was the only one bringing pustals, now I see you may as well just bring your other offerings
I was very underwhelmed by the 'bonus' BP I got, at least now I am not going to force myself to play characters that have left over offerings from last year.
The event at the start of the year was also underwhelming with the bonus BP
Somewhat related, I won’t feel any need to “play more,” than usual to take advantage of the bonus BP
As much I hate to say it, I agree with you. All events this year are a real dissapointment. Also the summer event they canceled was a big let down.
I really think with Halloween, they should come with something big since their game is in the horror genre, now it just a big let down imo.