Withering Blight Event Question

What's the point in even having the Petals enabled if the following applies?

  • Putrid Serum only available from the Archives
  • Pustula Petals don't do anything except exist in the game to give extra bloodpoints

I see no purpose to the petals if everyone's focus is on the Serum

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I've never played previous events so can't say I know how they worked before, but seems its just bonus BP now

  • is the bonus 5,000? I think that's what it was for the BBQ event, which this event seems to be a copy & paste job of.

  • @Ring_Ring said:

    What's the point in even having the Petals enabled if the following applies?

    • Putrid Serum only available from the Archives
    • Pustula Petals don't do anything except exist in the game to give extra bloodpoints

    I see no purpose to the petals if everyone's focus is on the Serum

    It depends on who cares. I will use the petals, even though it is only bloodpoints because i need to level up other characters. Maybe kilkers. However, people who don't need them because they have everything might not use the petals.

  • @will_i_am_14_85 said:

    is the bonus 5,000? I think that's what it was for the BBQ event, which this event seems to be a copy & paste job of.

    I just completed a match with it, and I got 3k Bonus 3 times. I assume (If I'm understanding this correctly), 1 Gen/Hook is always a Halloween theme, then any petals used add 1 more of each? Since the killer also used a Petal with me, seems we managed to do 3 blighted gens? I didn't see these gens myself since the killer took it upon themselves to stalk me for 10 minutes