Quick Question
How much would the new myers shirt, screwdriver and battlepass cost? I have 25 dollars to spend maybe more, but I might wait for the screwdriver
How much would the new myers shirt, screwdriver and battlepass cost? I have 25 dollars to spend maybe more, but I might wait for the screwdriver
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That should be enough. Not in front of the game right now but new outfits are generally 1080 Auric Cells and I believe Rift Pass is 1000AC.
Too late, bought all of it :) haven’t played the shape besides for dailies so was a bit rusty. Got a SWF group that was salty cause I camped when the exit gates were powered and they were all alive. Got one of them yay. It looks pretty cool