@Peanits maybe I missed the memo?
I've seen them before. I assumed it was added intentionally.
@OnryosTapeRentals said:It's so you know what you're being affected by. It is an intentional feature as far as I'm aware.
@OnryosTapeRentals said:
It's so you know what you're being affected by. It is an intentional feature as far as I'm aware.
This. It doesn't tell you anything more than doing a gen for 10 seconds wouldn't.
@ImmersedNurse Nailed it. It's showing you that you have a debuff active, similar to the way it'll show you when you're affected by Leader.
It's a nice QoL change.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've seen them before. I assumed it was added intentionally.
This. It doesn't tell you anything more than doing a gen for 10 seconds wouldn't.
@ImmersedNurse Nailed it. It's showing you that you have a debuff active, similar to the way it'll show you when you're affected by Leader.
It's a nice QoL change.