I know this might sound weird but...

Does anyone else want to see a shark killer? Sharks have always been pictured as killers in movies and such and I know it could not work out in game but if there was at least like maybe have someone dressed like a shark with a giant shark tooth as a weapon maybe I'm just crazy but who knows? 

Comments

  • I was joking with friends about this land shark idea. Some kind of killer mole that could burrow towards survivors. Creating tunnels and having increased speed while traveling through the tunnels. Survivors could destroy tunnels by doing a similar cleansing action. Its land movement would be lowered but have his speed in tunnels be pretty fast.
  • Zarathos said:
    I was joking with friends about this land shark idea. Some kind of killer mole that could burrow towards survivors. Creating tunnels and having increased speed while traveling through the tunnels. Survivors could destroy tunnels by doing a similar cleansing action. Its land movement would be lowered but have his speed in tunnels be pretty fast.
      Honestly with the right balance and enough money going into animations that could work and it could be really cool but in a game like this I dont think the devs are up for it. Really cool idea though!
  • wat.
    Maybe a Sharknado one ?

  • There's a game called "ManEater" from Tripwire, the creators of Killing Floor.
    It simulates the classic Shark killing spree movies if you wanna check out.

    But hey, seeing a Shark in this game swimming in maps because the Entity desires, could be kinda cool.

  • There's a game called "ManEater" from Tripwire, the creators of Killing Floor.
    It simulates the classic Shark killing spree movies if you wanna check out.

    But hey, seeing a Shark in this game swimming in maps because the Entity desires, could be kinda cool.

     Sounds really interesting I'll definitely check it out! I've just been craving a good shark game for some reason don't know why just have