Might be crazy, but why not?

so I was just thinking of things for the game. Like what’s gonna be next. Because I just bought four killers and I’m alright I’ll be more survivors at some point get them maxed out and just go into lobby’s and have fun. So I was like what’s after that? I was bullshitting with my girlfriend about it and I go what about two killers eight survivors and ten generators. Sounds insane and too overwhelming at first but in the end is it really? Two killers competing essentially over more kills? Idk just wanna throw this out there see what others think? 

Comments

  • not going to happen was suggested a billion times before

  • you'd need way bigger maps, most probably new ones or the current ones to be expanded but think about the damn slaughter and flashlight bully, overall it'd be chaos

  • This content has been removed.
  • @TheXenoborg said:
    A 2 killer mode like that is too simplistic, in the end, the killer team will win 99% of the time.

    A 1v1v6 mode would be interesting.

    2 killers compete to get most sacrifices while survivors compete to escape. It would be a unique mode with unique maps as well.

    The maps will be huge, divided irregularly by the entity's blocker, which means the killers cannot interact with each other. Objectives/totems/gates/hatch etc are spread across both halves, which means survivors will be able to cross the blocker, just not the killers.

    The killer with the most sacrifices on their side of the map wins. They have to make sure the survivors don't finish their objectives and don't end up dying on the wrong side. This mode will have 8 generators. Once the gates are powered, the blockade breaks from 2-3 points, allowing killers to cross the map.

    This then becomes a game like football, where the killer has to down a survivor and bring them to their side of the map to sacrifice. A killer from one side can still sacrifice a survivor on the other killer's hooks, but that will give points only to the killer whose hook it was. Killers can also attack each other, to stun, bodyblock each other, and go for the survivor themselves. This allows survivors to use the rivalry to their advantage and escape. Killers can also trigger each other's traps and even step on a bear trap accidentally. They cannot see each other's traps.

    This mode should support SWF survivors, meaning 2 out of 6 will always be solo.

    While I highly doubt it would ever take place, I think it would be an interesting mode of play. Only part I would change would be restricting area the killers can go to. I would open it up and let the killers battle both directly and indirectly the entire time. I would keep the killer has to hook on his own hooks, but instead of location, I would change it to color.

  • This content has been removed.
  • A Nurse/Billy combo would be the risk survivors would take playing in this mode. High risk/high reward sort of thing.

    As for the ultimate showdown, I have a way to prevent killers from working together. Every hook the opposite killer gets, you would lose the bloodpoints equal to the scoring event. So it would be in the benefit of the killer to not play nice with his opposing killer. Also, a killer can only pick up a survivor he or shee downed. No hook stealing.

  • This content has been removed.