I don't really care for anything else that doesn't actually change the gameplay.
The challenges are nice for the grind also but that will depend on how much of a grind they are themselves.
Bonus question for anyone who choose BP, or anyone else really
What is during bonus BP events?
I myself don’t care to prestige, so I usually crank out points to stock up on good add-ons. I may level a second survivor to 50 for real, I have Meg with all perks and a lot of addons I just never saw any reason to level a second past 40.
Archive won't be easy to unlock and will require too much time to finish, thanks to time-gated challenges. The Rift is made so that people open their wallets and buy tiers, since it (like the Archive) isn't supposed to be manageable by normal players.
Cosmetics are fine and dandy, I guess. I'll try to unlock the Clown's skin, at least.
No real opinion on Nurse changes, other than my disappointment that they didn't only change add-ons.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I myself chose bonus vloodpojnts to get a few more killers max on perks and maybe do a second serious survivor
I voted for the rift game goals, but what I like about them is the bloodpoint potential.
Def. the archives. I love lore.
Bonus bloodpoints.
I don't really care for anything else that doesn't actually change the gameplay.
The challenges are nice for the grind also but that will depend on how much of a grind they are themselves.
The Rift.
Then Nurse changes/cosmetics
Cosmetics. I'm praying for the gods to see the classic Ghostface outfit in the store
Bonus question for anyone who choose BP, or anyone else really
What is during bonus BP events?
I myself don’t care to prestige, so I usually crank out points to stock up on good add-ons. I may level a second survivor to 50 for real, I have Meg with all perks and a lot of addons I just never saw any reason to level a second past 40.
I really can't wait for the event because this is going to be my third event ever with dbd!
Basically only the BP.
Archive won't be easy to unlock and will require too much time to finish, thanks to time-gated challenges. The Rift is made so that people open their wallets and buy tiers, since it (like the Archive) isn't supposed to be manageable by normal players.
Cosmetics are fine and dandy, I guess. I'll try to unlock the Clown's skin, at least.
No real opinion on Nurse changes, other than my disappointment that they didn't only change add-ons.
BP from archives challenges
Rift rewards
Lore
Defenetly the archive. I would love to see more Lore for the Killers