Is the Withering Blight today?
Hi. Just a quick question. Sorry been busy and haven't been keeping track.
I understand the update with the archives is today, but does the Withering Blight event begin today also? Cheers.
Hi. Just a quick question. Sorry been busy and haven't been keeping track.
I understand the update with the archives is today, but does the Withering Blight event begin today also? Cheers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, I believe so. When they postponed the event, they said it would release alongside the patch, and they haven't amended that since to my knowledge. Both should release in about 7 hours!
Yes. It says the mid-chapter update is out but doesn't mention the Withering Blight event. That's why I asked.
They did mention before that they'll ship Withering Blight with the Mid-Chapter update.
Yes, it's today. A few hours later!! Let's grab some rewards!
Ok cheers.
Woop woop!
The banner says it is released tomorrow. Is it still yesterday in Canada?
(Made sense in my head)
Update is in 5 hours and 30 minutes.
Thank you. Time to get excited!
Yeah, less than 4 hours from now
Good-o. Carving jack-o-lanterns tonight but should have a little time to try it all out later.
Today is yesterday and yesterday is now
I just checked to see which of my characters have any Pustula Petals left over from the last event, my Spirit has 48....... Oh well, I am sorry. I'll count the number of DC's I get
can someone please tell me what time for me to expect to start? yet again it's past 11am and still not got it. when they say 11am which country is it for, i'm in uk?
3pm here in the UK.
3pm here in the UK.
thanks @Dr_Loomis 😀
I'm so excited! :)
Two hours to go, get hyped!
I'm sure we would all laugh our backsides off if it got postponed at the last minute...
it could be delayed again so dont get ur hopes high ;)
That post you just made is evil @Kenshin
Imagine if it actually got delayed 40 minutes from the eta lol
Imagine it gets to 11am ET...and then we get an unexpected Twitter post. Big belly laughs no doubt! 😋🤭
bro he just asked a question
Event started?
Were 6 minutes past, anybody actually got it updated yet? :)
EDIT: mine is updating right now :D