I used to use spine chill, but I found that it made me not pay attention to my surroundings. I stopped using it, to force myself to be more alert. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. I wanted to make myself get involved in more chases, hoping I would get better at them. So far, I'm still terrible at chases.
@Atrushan88 Actually, it DOES work on them. Undetectable only works on stuff like Alert, Dark Sense, Blood Amber, Object of Obsession, etc. Basically anything that lets you visibly perceive the killer's aura.
Premonition and Spine Chill will still work against them, and due to the changes of it, E1 Myers is now susceptible to it.
Unless somewhere in the patch notes they say it was a bug, thus rendering this comment null and void.
@Atrushan88 Actually, it DOES work on them. Undetectable only works on stuff like Alert, Dark Sense, Blood Amber, Object of Obsession, etc. Basically anything that lets you visibly perceive the killer's aura.
Premonition and Spine Chill will still work against them, and due to the changes of it, E1 Myers is now susceptible to it.
Unless somewhere in the patch notes they say it was a bug, thus rendering this comment null and void.
I never said Spine Chill didn't work on Undetectable? If you look at what I'm replying to, it's about Alert.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I used to use spine chill, but I found that it made me not pay attention to my surroundings. I stopped using it, to force myself to be more alert. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. I wanted to make myself get involved in more chases, hoping I would get better at them. So far, I'm still terrible at chases.
This is how I feel about Alert.... but now with these new changes I may have to change to Spine Chill.
It's a decent training wheels perk.
Once you learn to play, you don't need it any more.
That use to be Urban Evasion for me, I felt so slow when not using it and cursed myself every time I was against Hag.
@Atrushan88 Actually, it DOES work on them. Undetectable only works on stuff like Alert, Dark Sense, Blood Amber, Object of Obsession, etc. Basically anything that lets you visibly perceive the killer's aura.
Premonition and Spine Chill will still work against them, and due to the changes of it, E1 Myers is now susceptible to it.
Unless somewhere in the patch notes they say it was a bug, thus rendering this comment null and void.
I never said Spine Chill didn't work on Undetectable? If you look at what I'm replying to, it's about Alert.