Is DbD going to be considered lore to the Evil Dead series?
I say this because Bruce Campbell confirmed that Ash will no longer be in any movies, so will Sam Raimi just decide that DbD is cannon to the Evil Dead?
Tagged:
Trusted
I say this because Bruce Campbell confirmed that Ash will no longer be in any movies, so will Sam Raimi just decide that DbD is cannon to the Evil Dead?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not saying no but I'm not yes either. Because most licenced characters lore are not cannon like the Halloween chapter and leatherface Paragraph. But its possible.
They said it was more like a movie cameo so I doubt it's cannon
Well yes, but actually no.