Status update on t h e update?
Title. There's almost 2 days left til halloween and I'm starting to get worried. I'm gonna have to start revising for GCSEs soon (basically my finals)
Title. There's almost 2 days left til halloween and I'm starting to get worried. I'm gonna have to start revising for GCSEs soon (basically my finals)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's pretty unlikely at this point that the event will even be in October. Best we can hope for is Nov 5th or that time period.
We are supposed to get another status update today or tomorrow.
Everyone seems to be thinking the Halloween event will be after Halloween now so i've lost all of my hope :(
MAN that succs so much, I have a week holiday rn