Legitimate dc

So if I get chased by the killer for 3 mins and he downs me and not one single gen is done by then, I will dc. My team is then either trolling or is so bad, they wouldn't belong into my rank, so matchmaking was broken for that game. I think it's a legitimate dc in this situation.

What do you think about this?

Comments

  • I think you're going to get a warning from the mods about 'promoting dc.'

    I feel ya, though. Doesn't mean matchmaking is broken. I see more of this in low tiers, so they're inexperienced. If it's done in high tiers, then yeah, it would come off more as trolling. Or maybe a swf that doesn't care for the solo.

  • @senki527 said:

    So if I get chased by the killer for 3 mins and he downs me and not one single gen is done by then, I will dc. My team is then either trolling or is so bad, they wouldn't belong into my rank, so matchmaking was broken for that game. I think it's a legitimate dc in this situation.

    What do you think about this?

    The only legit dc was against a killer from simbabwe with mc donalds wifi. Every dc hurts both sides massively. So no i can't understand you a bit.

  • Sometimes you have good games with good teammates, sometimes you have bad games with bad teammates. Guess what? That's the reality of most online games, and in most of those games guess what? People suck it up, deal with it, and move on when the game is over. If they don't they generally get punished with penalties - the incentive for not disconnecting. THIS GAME DOESN'T PUNISH YOU SO WHY WOULD YOU CARE?

    Penalties for disconnecting. You know, that thing that games do to punish people for being scumbags, that people in this community, that is full of scumbags, continue to justify?

    You guys keep telling yourselves and making up justifications for your petty behavior all you want, it doesn't make you any less of what you are. You want a legitimate reason?

    Huntress with insta-downs is probably a situation that is 100% unfair and frustrating enough to make people DC. But do you know what? THAT'S THE DEVS FAULT! This long that Huntress has been out, this long that they've done -nothing- to fix how broken those are. Like, devs? Wake up. But situations like that, they're far and few between.