Why doesn't Huntress have a wolf skin yet?
That's literally what her lullaby is about, being afraid of a wolf that will drag you into the forest.
MAKE THIS A THING BHVR.
That's literally what her lullaby is about, being afraid of a wolf that will drag you into the forest.
MAKE THIS A THING BHVR.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Could be because of her exclusive lunar event hound mask from early 2018.
It'd look similar.
I always thought that was a fox rather than a wolf. I'm thinkin full on WOLF PELT, eyes gouged out so she can see through the sockets, fresh blood still streaming down her back, even wounds on the pelt to see where her hatchet had landed on the creature.
I would love a full outfit and themed hatchet to go with that mask (and we could also get a literal wolf head with it's jaw ripped off, kinda like the mama bear cosmetic)
Because... she is the wolf... wait... I see your point. WHERE IS IT?