Do you think it's possible?
With the haddonfield map getting a re-work do you think we could get a map from the 2018 film?I think it is but it will be a very long time until then.
With the haddonfield map getting a re-work do you think we could get a map from the 2018 film?I think it is but it will be a very long time until then.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I suspect that they would have to purchase a different license for that. Currently, the license only covers the first film, I believe. So it's possible, but it's both a resources issue and a licensing one.
Is it really getting a rework? Do you know of any video/screenshots or something that shows the changes?
That's why it's getting reworked m8. xD
It's an actual infinite. Not just a very long loop that costs you very much time.
They should let the killer take the cop car to knock over fences. That's real balance.