So about the new medkit addons

I think with the changes to the syringe and syptic, instead of consuming the entire medkit on use, it takes up 16 charges and the addon. In my opinion, I think it's kind of overkill that they still deplete the entire medkit even with the nerfs and I don't think the change i'm suggesting is game breaking in any way.

And of course, when the two addons are used together the amount depleted is doubled to 32 charges.

Comments

  • they get nerfed because they are op. every time something gets nerfed you want compensation for it, but thats not how this shiit works.

  • @Han said:

    they get nerfed because they are op. every time something gets nerfed you want compensation for it, but thats not how this shiit works.

    You're right, but they actually buffed most medkits lol. They even buffed normal healing at the costs of instas.


  • @[Deleted User] said:

    With the uselessness of the "insta heal" addon changes, they may as well just get rid of them at this point and come up with something else. I also really don't like nerfing pharmacy due to the green medkit changes. They could fix that by having pharmacy grant a purple medkit instead. Almost no one uses that perk to begin with because it's typically not worth the slot sans very specific builds.

    I think the green medkit is still usefull, especially for self healing. As long as you put some charge addons on it, it won't be wasted in one health state. I'm planning on using it with the green charge addon more often.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/787188#Comment_787188

    If it's something you bring into the match with addons, it's definitely fine. Just annoyed at the change to pharmacy. Has the same amount of charges as a brown medkit.

    Pharmacy needed a buff even before the change, I 100% agree it needs to give the player a Ranger med kit, maybe even always guarantee a Emergency Medkit.

  • Eating the whole medkit was not enough of a downside for either the old Syringe or the old Styptic, so the fact that the new ones also eat the medkit doesn't mean much IMO.