A lot of issues have come from the 2nd Dedicated Servers test, this is one of those issues. I'd advice you go into the "Bug Reports" Sub-forum and submit a bug report for the devs to write down and fix.
From what I could gather here, he's probably either frozen in place due to a roll back that put him back into that animation. (Which happened to be before when I was holding a Survivor, I was stuck in the same movement speed as when you hold a Survivor and couldn't catch up to any Survivors since I was as slow as Nurse...)
So like I said, if you can please submit a bug report so they can catalog the issue.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I healed him with We'll Make It, and ever since then he has been stuck like that.
@ReallyDead
A lot of issues have come from the 2nd Dedicated Servers test, this is one of those issues. I'd advice you go into the "Bug Reports" Sub-forum and submit a bug report for the devs to write down and fix.
From what I could gather here, he's probably either frozen in place due to a roll back that put him back into that animation. (Which happened to be before when I was holding a Survivor, I was stuck in the same movement speed as when you hold a Survivor and couldn't catch up to any Survivors since I was as slow as Nurse...)
So like I said, if you can please submit a bug report so they can catalog the issue.