I love the amount of effort you put into this, but I don't like the power. Too much like the Huntress but without the usefulness of downing. Its like a ranged Legion.
I do like Hex: Revenge, but I do think it should affect just one survivor; the one that stuns you. This way, it doesn't project to the whole team that you have the curse (even though SWFs would be able to figure it out in an instant because SWF is broken). Also, the timer is a bit long; maybe 10/13/16 would be better, as 20 seconds of Exposed is pretty significant.
Hot Pursuit is a nice meme perk, but with a team of SWF its useless. Perk that's easily bullied or ignored. Might be good teamed up with other Terror Radius perks though, like Unnerving or Overwhelming Presence.
Impatience is rather interesting, and can reward frequently switching targets.
I can't speak on Survivor perks as I'm not a good survivor.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Make them Maniac Cop and you gotta deal.
I love the amount of effort you put into this, but I don't like the power. Too much like the Huntress but without the usefulness of downing. Its like a ranged Legion.
I do like Hex: Revenge, but I do think it should affect just one survivor; the one that stuns you. This way, it doesn't project to the whole team that you have the curse (even though SWFs would be able to figure it out in an instant because SWF is broken). Also, the timer is a bit long; maybe 10/13/16 would be better, as 20 seconds of Exposed is pretty significant.
Hot Pursuit is a nice meme perk, but with a team of SWF its useless. Perk that's easily bullied or ignored. Might be good teamed up with other Terror Radius perks though, like Unnerving or Overwhelming Presence.
Impatience is rather interesting, and can reward frequently switching targets.
I can't speak on Survivor perks as I'm not a good survivor.