Why so toxic on switch?
Man it reminds me of how it used to be on the PC version where everyone is butt dancing! ๐ I know they still do it on PC but I dont see it as much as I used to and not complaining, just curious if anyone else noticed?
Man it reminds me of how it used to be on the PC version where everyone is butt dancing! ๐ I know they still do it on PC but I dont see it as much as I used to and not complaining, just curious if anyone else noticed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean....yea! ๐
Pretty sure a good number of people on every platform are veterans from other yet another platform. So just because its "new" to switch. Doesnt mean the toxicity wont transfer over lol