Quick Question - Bloodpoints
Should I be saving bloodpoints for mid season patch?
Yay or Nay (if yay, why?)
Should I be saving bloodpoints for mid season patch?
Yay or Nay (if yay, why?)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you can if you want to get some event offering fast
Can you explain @Mistikus (sorry I didn't play PtB)
so this halloween even is tide to rifts you will be able to get serum by leveling it up which you can do by compliting challanges in archives and simply by playtiem the event offering that you will be able to find on bloodweb will just give you some extra bloodpoints for compiting event generator or event hook
so basicli you will need offering only for blood points
ah ok - so your saying just use BP to do bloodwebs to find offerings
yup this time blood point dont matter that much
Thanks @Mistikus
np