Halloween event postponed further than next week?

Since the Q&A event for patch 3.3.0 is next week, does that mean that the Halloween event that comes out with the patch will happen after that Q&A session concludes? Is that how patch releases usually happen— Q&A and then it’s shortly released? If so, I really don’t understand the point of having a halloween event when it’s past halloween..

Comments

  • Completely unrelated, I wouldn't recommend trying to link the two together. We would usually do them after an update, but it's not a hard rule.

  • They dont say the Livestream is for the Mid Chapter Update 3.3.0

  • Q&A can also happen after the release. Anyway just wait for an info update.

  • Scrap the Halloween event and give us Double Bps for 3 days. The hype is dead

  • @Peanits said:

    Completely unrelated, I wouldn't recommend trying to link the two together. We would usually do them after an update, but it's not a hard rule.

    Got it. Thanks, I’m not really familiar with the process.

  • @Mellow7 said:

    Scrap the Halloween event and give us Double Bps for 3 days. The hype is dead

    Its barely a halloween event. The halloween "rewards" are strictly battlepass rewards.


    I don't understand how they suck this hard at events this year, last year was pretty good. Didn't they literally hire an events team? Money well spent folks.