Killer Perks That I would Change

There is alot of meh killer perks in Dead By Daylight but today I strive to Fix That


Rancor,

My change would be to Increase The location revealing time from 3 seconds to something like 3,4,5 seconds per tier


Hex: The Third Seal,

I would change effect from Blindness to Exhaustion but I would be down to make it Non-Hex perk because Blindness inst really that strong and Survivors have SWF


Predator,

I would make this make Scratch Marks and Blood Trails last 3,4,5 seconds.


Remember Me,

I would reverse back to the old remember me.


Surge,

I would increase the effective range from 32 to 40 meters for some more use.


Cruel Limits:

Would increase the range form 24 to 32 meters and would add a extra 5 seconds


Hangman's Trick:

I would make that Hangman's Trick Increasing the time to unhooking speeds by 10,12,14% and it would decrease the time to hook survivors by 30,40,50%


Overcharge:

When you kick a Gen with overcharge, it would make the generator look like it around 70% done but when the generator is touched, it will immediately explode and regress the real progression bar by 4,5,6%


Play with your food:

Every Time you loose your obsession in a chase you gain a token. Each token will decrease your terror by 2,3,4 meters. You can gain up to 4 tokens. You loose a token when hitting the obsession.

Comments