Errors today
Anyone else get a lot of errors with updating player level or rank? Yesterday it worked all fine for me, today I get an error every 2 games and need to restart my game. Very annoying. At least I still get my points...
Anyone else get a lot of errors with updating player level or rank? Yesterday it worked all fine for me, today I get an error every 2 games and need to restart my game. Very annoying. At least I still get my points...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ive been getting errors as well. I would insidious camp and get a 4k, but not get salty messages :( Devs plz fix