May we pretty please have.......

Some insight as to what some of the changes to doctor would be developers? The shocky boi has some of the best cosmetics in the game and an interesting lore, I wish his power was on the same tone of quality.

As soon as I got the game I gravitated towards doctor because idk. It just felt right and I was doing well until I got to rank 13. And then I was kurbstomped, constantly. But hey I got monitor and abuse which meant I started to level hag and she's now my favourite killer, which makes me feel guilty af for abandoning doc

Comments

  • Doc is only playable with UR and brown shock range. Two specific addons and a specific perk set make him above average. The rest is trash imo.

  • Someone link me to an official post proving me wrong if need be, but I don't think they've even confirmed for sure that Doctor is next on the list for changes. So you might be getting a bit ahead of yourself here.

    EDIT: My apologies, just came across a comment from Peanits confirming it. I still think it's unlikely that we'll get such specific information now, though. They'll release more information or even a list of changes when they're ready, the way they did with Nurse.