Anyone else saving their gruesome gataeus for their birthday?

I have 14 creepy cakes on Michael Myers and I plan to use them all on or by October 25 before I prestige him. My schedule is a little busy with medical problems (I’m seeing a surgeon later today, and I have to get tests done on my actual birthday Friday) so I’m being lenient and I’m going to start using them today. Must be the 25th in some part of the world right?

Here’s hoping survivors don’t leggit to the exit.

Comments

  • I'm just saving them, period. Or more like hoarding them. I have like 70 of these cakes total among all my survivors.

    Hope your tests go okay, nothing too serious I hope. Surgery is no joke.

  • @Mochan said:

    I'm just saving them, period. Or more like hoarding them. I have like 70 of these cakes total among all my survivors.

    Hope your tests go okay, nothing too serious I hope. Surgery is no joke.

    I would save mine but I want to prestige Michael so I can prestige other characters like Pig and Freddy.

    Thanks. Not going to lie, it’s pretty scary - not the surgery, although that’s also scary given the nature of it, I’m a lifetime pro at surgeries - but apparently there’s a lot of organs in my body that are malfunctioning (and I have a “mass” on one of them, either my liver or gland so FUN...not) and it feels like a chestburster is trying to claw out of my torso all the time. I just want this ordeal to be over.

  • Hey I hope everything goes ok

    @pemberley

    also I have 38 on wraith 45 on leather face and 38 on my clown. Was gonna spam them around Xmas with my clown in Santa suit =p