Weird Game Bug

I don't know if this is an actual bug or if other people are experiencing this, but this is what i'm getting.

I was at my bf's house earlier playing on his account and doing his dailies. I was doing a Hag daily and loaded into a match on Hawkins. The match lasted about 1 minute and during that minute, I could not place traps. The animation would start for a split second and then cancel, and no matter where I went to place it it just would not. And then the match canceled and gave the "a player disconnected from the match while loading" error.

Then tonight I am playing on my own account, and i'm trying to get Adept Spirit. I load into a match and it's pretty laggy, then after chasing some survivors the match cancels. Same thing, it lasted only about 1 minute. Gave the same disconnection error.


This could be a new thing that happens when someone DC's early, but I'm not sure.

Comments