First person option.

What if survivors had an option in settings to turn on a first person mode? How neat would that be to actually see the game from your survivors point of view. It would be VERY difficult but think of it as a "challenge mode" for omega iq survivors, and people who want something different.

I don't think it could be that hard to implement since most of the coding for it is on the killer side. But then again, I'm no coder.

Comments

  • There was an attempt at bringing it to VR a while back and it was in first person, but it was very nauseating and difficult (big surprise) so they abandoned the idea.

  • @EmotionalDaisy said:

    There was an attempt at bringing it to VR a while back and it was in first person, but it was very nauseating and difficult (big surprise) so they abandoned the idea.

    Honestly I did think of making this post vr related. But I realised that yeah, it would be very nauseating. So I decided to make it about a first person option